Snag My Blinkie!

 photo Morgana_RabidDesignz_zpse4ee62d3.gif
 photo Venom_RabidDesignz_zps62070113.gif

Talk To Me!

My Hangouts

Photobucket

I CT For

Photobucket

CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Play With Da Bunny!

There was an error in this gadget
Designed by Jackies Jewels. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 23, 2012

Misfits Winter Fun Blog Train

Toot Toot! Blog Train Time!!!

I'm super excited to participate in the first ever Creative Misfits Blog Train!
This train is PACKED full of goodies...Scrap Kits, Templates, Textures, Cluster Frames, Masks, and more!
All from some of the most talented designers in the PSP community!

All of our members are on different time zones, so be sure to check back on the ones who haven't posted yet.

Click the blinkie to go to the blog train headquarters!


Here's my part, hope you enjoy!


And check out the awesome goodies at all the other stops!
♥ Leave some love if you download, please ♥

Melissa (RabidBunny) - http://rabiddesignz.blogspot.com/ <===You Are Here!

♥♥ Enjoy ♥♥


6 comments:

Thank you for all your feedback!

Stores I Sell At

Photobucket
 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsf83be9c5.gif

Search

Labels

My Creative Team

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow me

Followers

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket