Saturday, February 25, 2012

Check it out!!!! *SALE* and awesome tags and tuts from my friends!

My Midnight blues Tagger kit is on sale for $2.50 this weekend! Sale ends Monday 2/27/12
Don't miss out! Get it HERE!

Check out some of the awesome tags and tutorials made by my friends using this kit!
Made by Brunette! She has extra snag tags of this one on her blog HERE!

GIMP tutorial by annaica's place, check it out HERE!

PSP tutorial by Jackie's Jewels, check it out HERE!

Thank you all SO much for the awesome tags!

Coming soon to Twilight Scraps, a new St. Patrick's Day TS kit from Rabid Designz!



0 comments:

Stores I Sell At

Photobucket
 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsf83be9c5.gif

Search

Labels

My Creative Team

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow me

Followers

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket