Snag My Blinkie!

 photo Morgana_RabidDesignz_zpse4ee62d3.gif
 photo Venom_RabidDesignz_zps62070113.gif

Talk To Me!

My Hangouts

Photobucket

I CT For

Photobucket

CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Designed by Jackies Jewels. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012

NEW PTU CU mixed overlay and paper pack!

Check out this awesome pack of 5 overlays I made for you to use in your kits and creations!
Comes in full size and tagger size, 5 PNG overlays with transparent background and paper samples included!
CU/PU okay!

You may purchase them HERE!
I hope you enjoy these!

0 comments:

Stores I Sell At

Photobucket
 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsf83be9c5.gif

Search

Labels

My Creative Team

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow me

Followers

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket