Snag My Blinkie!

 photo Morgana_RabidDesignz_zpse4ee62d3.gif
 photo Venom_RabidDesignz_zps62070113.gif

Talk To Me!

My Hangouts

Photobucket

I CT For

Photobucket

CU Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Play With Da Bunny!

There was an error in this gadget
Designed by Jackies Jewels. Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 16, 2012

New FTU tagger kit!

This kit was inspired by Camilla Drakenborg's Tube "Broken Hearted" whgich you must have a license to use and must purchase HERE at Up Your Art.
This FTU tagger kit includes 40 elements, 6 frames, and 10 papers.
♥ please leave some love ♥
*enjoy*

5 comments:

  1. I used this kit in a tut today on my blog
    http://ladydragus07.blogspot.com/2012/09/warmth.html
    There is a tag with Rabid on it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much... Can't wait to play with it... Hugs N Luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous kit! Thank you for offering it up free! It's amazing! *HUGS* ~Sassy ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your feedback!

Stores I Sell At

Photobucket
 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsf83be9c5.gif

Search

Labels

My Creative Team

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow me

Followers

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket