Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blog Award!

Yay! I got this Liebster Blog Award from two great friends, 
Thank you both so much!
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

The aim of the award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers.


Since I have accepted the award I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs(but not more than 5), that have inspired me and I feel deserve a bit more attention.


The rules are to say thank you on my blog to the one who passed it on to me with a link to their blog.

Pick the blogs to pass the award on to,leave a note on their blog and then list them with links to their blogs.

The blogs I choose are:

0 comments:

Stores I Sell At

Photobucket
 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsf83be9c5.gif

Search

Labels

My Creative Team

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow me

Followers

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket