Saturday, October 22, 2011

Snag time!

I made these tags using the awesome Totally Zirconia PTUscrap kit by Alikas Scraps
Check out her blog HERE to find the stores where you can purchase her kits, 
and check out her awesome freebies on her blog while you're there!
The tube I used is "You Rock" by Elias Chatzoudis, 
you can purchase his awesome art at PSP Tubes Emporium

Feel free to snag these tags and use them, 
I only ask that you do NOT resize them or alter them in any way.
Click on each tag to get the full size image, and right click and save to your computer ♥

Enjoy!




0 comments:

Stores I Sell At

Photobucket
 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsf83be9c5.gif

Search

Labels

My Creative Team

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow me

Followers

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket